The San Rafael is built for those wanting to explore mixed surfaces and terrain, travel the local rail-trail system, and venture down paved paths and dirt doubletrack. This versatile bike is a bridge between a pavement bike and dirt bike, for the adventurous fitness and recreational rider.
- Frame - Series 2 Dual Sport, 6061 Aluminum, 700C Wheels, Disc Brake
- Mudguard Mounts - Yes
- Rear Rack Mounts - Yes
- Fork - SR Suntour NEX, Preload Adjustment, 63mm Travel
- Headset - FSA No.10-P
- Stem - Marin Alloy
- Handlebars - Marin Riser
- Grips - Dual Density Ergonomic
- Brake Caliper - Tektro MD280 Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers - Shimano w/ Integrated Shifters
- Gear Shifters - Shimano EF41 Shifter/Brake Lever Combo
- Front Derailleur - Shimano TY510
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano TY300
- Front Hub - Forged Aluminum Alloy, 32H
- Rear Hub - Forged Aluminum Alloy, 32H
- Rims - Marin Aluminum Double Wall, Machined Sidewall
- Tyres - Kenda Kahn, 700Cx40
- Chainset - Shimano FC-TY301, 48/38/28, Ring Guard
- Cassette - Sunrace 7-Speed, 11-34T
- Saddle - Marin Fitness Plush
- Seat post - Marin Alloy
- Pedals - Dual Sport Platform
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.