The San Rafael DS3 is perfect for riders looking to explore mixed surfaces and terrain, travel the local rail-trail system, and explore paved paths and dirt doubletrack. Dual Sport bikes are a bridge between pavement and dirt, for the adventurous fitness and recreational rider.
- Mudguard Mounts - Yes
- Rear Rack Mounts - Yes
- Fork - SR Suntour NEX Disc HLO, 63mm Travel, Hydraulic Lockout, Preload Adjustment
- Headset - FSA No.10-P
- Stem - Marin Alloy
- Handlebars - Marin Alloy Riser
- Grips - Marin Ergonomic Locking
- Brake Caliper - Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers - Shimano Hydraulic
- Gear Shifters - Shimano Altus 3x9-Speed
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Alivio Shadow 9-Speed
- Front Hub - Forged Aluminum Alloy, Centerlock Disc, 32H
- Rear Hub - Forged Aluminum Alloy, Centerlock Disc, 32H
- Rims - Marin Aluminum Double Wall, Disc Specific
- Tyres - Schwalbe Smart Sam Performance, 700Cx40, Puncture Protection
- Chainset - SR Suntour XCR6, 48/36/26T, Ring Guard
- Cassette - Shimano Alivio 9-Speed, 11-34T
- Saddle - Marin Fitness
- Seat post - Marin Alloy
- Pedals - Dual Sport Platform
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.