The Cosmic CXR 80 is the first Wheel-Tyre System that flows as a single unit for time trial, triathlon and flat races. Featuring the CX01 blades to unify the system and cheat the wind. Visible, impactful and recognized by the world's most famous wind tunnels, saving up to 1.25 sec per kilometer against the closest competitor.
- The Wheel-Tyre System with the lowest drag
- Rim and tyre developped together with low drag in mind
- CX01 blades unify rim and tyre
- Aero flange hubs and bladed spokes
- Exceptional stiffness and low weight
- 80 mm extra wide full carbon rim profile
- 16/20 stainless steel double-butted spokes
- Stiff aluminum axles and large bearings
- Endorsed by the fastest professional teams and triathletes
- 2011 TTT stage winner
- Rear wheel with tyre - WTS: 1175 grams
You may also like....