The Cosmic Pro Carbon was originally used primarily for fast, flat races, but incremental improvements have given it the versatility it was once missing. At only 1650g with a 45mm deep rim, this wheel system now offers the perfect balance of light weight and aero efficiency.
The new 25mm wide rim shape is NACA compliant for low drag and excellent crosswind stability. It’s an innovative hybrid of alloy and carbon, using the best qualities of both materials. The alloy rim core is ISM (Inter Spoke Milling) machined to remove excess material between each spoke, which minimizes weight. The carbon rim flanges improve aerodynamics by increasing the rim depth and lowering drag. This is much more than a fairing—it’s a structural part of the wheel that adds the lateral and frontal stiffness that racers crave.
The rims are laced with our patented aerodynamic spokes, saving another few watts. And the hubs sport the fast-engagement Instant Drive 360 freewheel system that runs on super smooth bearings. It’s also easily convertible from Shimano/SRAM to Campagnolo cassettes.
The Cosmic Pro Carbon comes with 25mm Yksion Pro tires for improved rolling efficiency and comfort. The front GripLink tire features a supple 127 TPI casing reinforced by a strong Kevlar anti-puncture belt. The tread pattern is optimized for cornering, even on wet roads. The rear Powerlink tire also has a supple 127 TPI casing and a light nylon anti-puncture belt, along with a specific tread pattern for super low rolling resistance.
- 45mm deep NACA profile produces low drag in varying conditions
- 25mm external rim width is optimized for 25mm tire for low drag and predictable crosswind steering
- Patented elliptical spokes further enhance aerodynamics
- 17mm internal rim width and 25mm tires offers low rolling resistance and a smoother ride
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel gives you a fast and smooth ride
- Wheelset weighs only 1650g
- 12K carbon rim flanges boost stiffness for sharp handling and pedaling efficiency
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.