Engineered with a rim that’s precisely machined for lighter weight and uncompromising strength, the Crossmax Pro elevates the XC experience—whether you’re racing, training or just shredding trails.
With an internal width of 22mm and our patented ISM 4D technology, the rim provides a lightweight and dynamic ride quality. The ISM 4D process machines the rim between each spoke hole. This reduces weight without compromising strength, making it easier to climb and accelerate.
The Zicral spokes and Isopulse (rear) lacing increase wheel stiffness for sharp, predictable handling. This is a fully tubeless UST system without the use of tape, making it easy to experience the benefits of tubeless, including better traction and fewer punctures.
- Accelerate faster, use less energy on climbs. ISM 4D machined rim is lighter without compromising strength. 24 Zicral spokes with Isopulse lacing (rear) ensures a stiff and responsive ride. New ID360 ratchet with crisp engagement.
- Ride challenging XC terrain with more control. 22mm hookless rim for increased comfort, control and traction.
- Better traction, reduced risk of flats with UST tubeless technology. Simple tubeless tire setup with no tape needed. Run lower tire pressure for increased control and comfort.
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.