The Crossmax XL Pro is ideal for riding up the mountains and ripping back down, for racing or just for fun, all-mountain is the essence of mountain biking. Crossmax XL Pro Ltd WTS is there to ensure the perfect match between the bike and the ground no matter how steep or how technical it is
- Weight: Front: 815g
- Front Hub: Aluminum
- Axle Material: Aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: ITS 4 Alloy
- Spokes: Zicral
- Shape: Straight, pull, bladed
- Count: Front 24
- Lacing: Front: Crossed 2
- Tyre: Front: Crossmax Charge XL
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.