The Mavic Tri Helium is the ultimate triathlon race shoe and provides an optimal combination of light weight, maximum energy transfer and sockless comfort. The Tri Helium features superior comfort, easy entry and exit, as well as premium support. The carbon fibre outsoles work to minimise weight and minimises the energy lost during transfer to the pedals. The Energy Frame Carbon SL Concept gives a greater level of lateral support, medial support, and foothold than traditional upper materials. The Ergo Fit SL insoles feature three-layer construction that draws moisture away from the foot while providing antimicrobial protection and works to maximize breathability and reduces ride vibration, perfect for those long rides.
- Energy SLR carbon fibre outsoles are light weight and minimize energy loss from foot to pedal
- Energy Frame Carbon SL Concept inlay provides greater support
- Carbon fibre 3D heel counter
- Uppers are made of a highly breathable mesh
- Ergo Fit SL insoles feature three-layer construction draws moisture away from the foot, provides antimicrobial protection, and maximum breathability
- Ergo SL carbon strap with trimmable "burrito-wrap" upper allows customisable fit
- Two-strap closure system for easy transitions
- Pull-tab at heel
Mavic boasts the safest and most reliable carbon clincher technology on the markets. Time and time again they have innovated the wheel and rim market but Mavic is so much more than just a wheel company with a full range of apparel, helmets and shoes.