The Mavic Zxellium SLR Pedals enable maximum power transfer thanks to an exclusive float system that perfectly respects the riderâ€™s body. With a durable carbon body paired with a solid steel axle, the Zxellium SLR TI is super lightweight and thanks to a range of other great technologies from Mavic, the Pedal is a must have for dedicated racers who have their eyes set on podium finish.
- 700mmÂ² platform for optimal energy transfer
- 13.5mm pedal height for the most efficient pedal strokes
- Iclic system and carbon spring blade for easy step in and out
- 10Â° angular float
- 2,5mm lateral float
- 3 positions float sensation adjustment
- Light and strong hollow steel axle
- Carbon body
- Aluminum friction plate (user replaceable)
- Weight: 190 grams
Mavic boasts the safest and most reliable carbon clincher technology on the markets. Time and time again they have innovated the wheel and rim market but Mavic is so much more than just a wheel company with a full range of apparel, helmets and shoes.