A great option for any rider looking for a practical rear light, the Comet-X Pro Rear Light from Moon has everything you need in an affordable and easy to use light. The COB high brightness red LED utilizes 6 different modes to give every rider the perfect setting for each ride. This light produces an amazing 80 lumens of output for 19 hours when using day-flash to ensure safety at any hour of the day.
The rechargeable lithium polymer battery uses features such as an automatic fully charged cut-off system and a charge indicator to prolong the light’s use and prevent you from ending up without light. A quick release universal bracket comes included as standard and fits easily on all round and aero style bars.
- Auto safe mode
- Mode memory function
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7V 500 mAh)
- Quick release universal bracket fits all round and AERO style bars
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut-off system
- Side visibility
- Water resistance (IPX 4)
- Recharge time: 2hrs
- Includes: COMET-X PRO, RB-22 (universal bracket), 2 O-rings (For mounting: RS-G–fits 20-35mm diameters & RS-H–fits 35-52mm diameters), RB-21 (saddle rail bracket), BK-21 (belt clip) and USB-WP (waterresistant USB cable)
- Lumen Output:
- Mode1 – 15lm – 5.30hr
- Mode2 – 25lm – 2.10hr
- Mode3 – 40lm – 1.30hr
- FL1 – 20lm – 15.20hr
- FL2 – 40lm – 7.30hr
- FL3 – 40lm – 9.40hr
- Day FL – 80lm – 19.00hr
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.