The Moon Meteor Storm Lite Front Light is powerful in all light conditions and is packed with technology and features that will improve every ride. Made for both on-road and off-road use, this torch-style light can be fitted with a handlebar bracket or a helmet bracket. Every rider needs a light like this.
- 2 CREE XM-L2 (U2) high brightness LED
- CNC Aluminium heat sink light cap
- Mode memory function
- Day flash mode
- Boost mode, 5 steady modes, 4 flashing modes, SOS mode
- Quick release rechargeable lithium ion battery (3.7v 2200 mAh)–each battery
- Quick release handlebar bracket (fits 22-5mm)
- Quick release helmet mount
- Automatically fully charge cut-off system
- High precision optical lens
- Side visibility
- Boost Mode
- Matrix LED Display
- USB Rechargebale
- Recharge Time: 6 hrs
- Water Resistance (IPX 4)
- Size (W x D x H) 115.5 x 48 x 34mm
- Weight: 0.2Kg
- Includes: Meteor Storm Lite, RB-26 Handlebar bracket, RB-16 Helmet bracket, USB-WP Water resistant USB cable, USB-RM-350 USB remote control 350 mm, X2 LX-BAT-2200 LG Li-ion battery 2200 mAh, MS-BC Magnetic cover
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.