The Moon Meteor Auto X Front Light is a great choice for commuters looking for a simple LED light for everyday use. The light creates a beam of 450 lumens for 2.5 hours on it's brightest steady mode which is perfect for rides to and from work, even in dark conditions. This LED light is great for any type of ride as it offers many options. Three steady modes, three flashing modes (including a bright day flash) and an SOS mode ensure that you always have the right kind of visibility.
Some of the best aspects of this front light are its light sensitive auto ON/OFF and mode memory functions. Both make this a very intuitive device that is fun to customize and easy to use. This version, released in 2019, features improved button control and a new light head which also helps make this as effortless to use as possible.
- Light sensitive auto ON/OFF- To help you to conserve battery power when the light is not needed
- Waterproof to IPX 4
- Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
- Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
- Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Includes: METEOR-X AUTO, RB-25 (Handlebar bracket), USB-WP (Water resistant USB cable) & LX-BAT-1400 (Li-ion battery 1400 mAh)
- Lumen Output:
- Mode1 – 450lm – 2.30hr
- Mode2 – 300lm – 4.00hr
- Mode3 – 150lm – 10.00hr
- Flash 1 – 60lm – 90.00hr
- Flash 2 – 200lm – 45.00hr
- Day Flash – 450lm – 78.00hr
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.