The Meteor Auto X front light can generate up to 700 lumens of light, to help keep you safe and seen in low light conditions. It features 1 Cree XML L2 LED mounted on a copper coated circuit board to help manage temperature and aid performance and also comes equipped with a CNC heat sink to help disperse heat away from the light.
The Meteor Auto X has numerous different modes and with a memory function it will return to its previously selected mode on power up. It also comes with an integrated light sensor allowing you to set it to auto mode, meaning that the light will turn on and off automatically in relation to the surrounding light conditions.
- Generates up to 700 lumens
- Features 1 Cree XML L2 LED
- A copper coated circuit board helps manage the temperature and aid performance
- Comes equipped with a CNC heat sink to help disperse heat away from the light
- Moon memory mode function returns the light to its previously selected mode on power up
- The double shot daytime flash mode provides an ultra-bright option combined with exceptional run times ideal for standing out during the day and night
- An integrated light sensor allows for auto mode
- Quick release batteries and magnetic battery cover mean the batteries can be swapped quickly
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.