With a maximum output of 200 Lumens and a run time of 14 hours from the light’s day flash mode, the Nebula Rear Light from Moon is guaranteed to keep you safe in all conditions. Featuring four steady modes and four flashing modes, this powerful light has something for every type of ride. The rechargeable lithium polymer battery comes equipped with an automatic fully charged cut-off system to protect the longevity of your light and a charge level indicator to keep you from being stuck in the dark. Mounting this light is easy thanks to a quick release universal bracket that can fit both round and aero style bars.
- Waterproof to IPX 4
- Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
- Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
- Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
- Low battery, charging & fully charged indicator
- Auto safe mode (around 1hr)
- Includes: NEBULA, E20B-22 (Universal bracket ), 2 O-rings (For mounting: RS-G -fits 20-35mm diameters & RS-H–fits 35-52mm diameters), BK-21 (Belt clip), RB-21 (Saddle rail bracket) & USB-WP (Water resistant USB cable)
- Lumen Output:
- Mode1 – 20lm – 5.30hr
- Mode2 – 40lm – 2.50hr
- Mode3 – 60lm – 1.50hr
- Mode4 – 100lm – 1.10hr
- FL1 – 20lm – 25.00hr
- FL2 – 50lm – 11.00hr
- FL3 – 100lm – 12.00hr
- Day FL – 200lm – 14.00hr
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.