By pairing a variety of output modes with intuitive button controls and Moon’s Variable Lumen System, the Vortex Front Light is a simple and effective bike light. The outputs that are included are a boost mode, multiple steady and flashing options (including a 400-lumen Day flash mode) and–just in case–an SOS mode. A maximum output of 800 Lumens with run time of one hour thirty in this Boost mode make this light a good choice for late night or early morning commutes. A quick release universal bracket that fits all round and aero style bars and a rechargeable lithium ion battery are both standard in this light. Other technologies such as a mode and charge indicators, an automatic fully charged cut-off system and a high precision optical lens all contribute to this being a light well worth its price.
- VLS – Variable Lumen System. Set my lumen allows you to set any lumen you would want. Simply press & hold the VLS button.
- Lock Mode – Protect your battery and prevent accidental turn on
- Waterproof to IPX 4
- Mode indicator – Will let you know what mode is being used
- Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
- Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
- Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
- Includes: Meteor Vortex, RB-25 (Handlebar bracket), USB-WP (Water resistant USB cable) & LX-BAT-2200 (LG Lithiuim ion battery 2200 mAh)
- Lumen Output:
- Boost – 800lm – 1.30hr
- Mode1 – 550lm – 2.45hr
- Mode2 – 100lm – 13.45hr
- FL1 – 100lm – 63.00hr
- Steady FL – 200lm – 32.00hr
- Day FL – 400lm – 77.00hr
- SOS – 83.00hr
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.