The cream is designed to form a protective barrier to help prevent skin damage on sensitive areas. It's also anti-bacterial and ideal for all riding styles from hard fought classics through to long sportives. The luxury formula is enriched with provitamins, uses natural ingredients and creates a mild cooling effect for total riding comfort
- Anti Bacterial - Kills 99% of germ
- Does not contain any materials that are prohibited by WADA
- Extreme Skin Lubricant naturally reduces the friction of your skin
- Free from Parabens and formaldehyde
- Luxury formulation, deeply moisturising for total riding comfort
- Enriched with natural Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil
- Contains Provitamins
- Has a mild cooling function
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.