Built for cold days out on the trails, the performance driven Northwave Celsius Arctic GTX MTB Boots will keep your feet warm and comfortable throughout winter riding sessions. Combining a water resistant, highly insulating GORE-TEX Membrane with a Jaws Reinforced Carbon Sole, the shoes offer high end rain protection as well as enhanced efficiency, so you can get the most out of your rides whatever the weather.
- The first bike Gore-Tex® shoes launched exclusively by Northwave guarantees all-out water protection combined with excellent breathability. All this means top comfort feel on the move with all weather condition. The microclimate created inside the shoe makes you confront the longest trips out without fatiguing or overheating your feet. Northwave & WL Gore winning partners when you're on the attack.
- The Jaws Carbon reinforced sole is made with thermoplastic material enriched with carbon powder and a natural rubber tread: get the lightest and the fastest with maximum grip even on descents.
- Gore-Tex® membrane upper
- Jaws Carbon reinforced sole
- S.L. System + Strap Closing System
- Ultra Y Heel
- Special GTX Footbed
- Panda membrane thermal lining: Range -35°C | +5°C