The Oakley Polarized Flak 2.0 XL edition offers a standard size frame with enhanced lens coverage, and every millimetre of the peripheral view is optimized with High Definition Optics® in a durable yet lightweight design that takes performance to the next level and brings style along for the ride. Essential gear for competition, Flak 2.0 XL has 8.75 base lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact, and XYZ Optics® maintains clarity along the full curve while you push your limits with the comfort and secure grip of Unobtainium®.
- Enhanced lens coverage and specialized lens curvature
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®)
- O-Matter stress-resistant frame material
- High Definition Optics®:
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
You may also like....