The Oakley Flak 2.0 XL edition offers a standard size frame with enhanced lens coverage, and every millimeter of the peripheral view is optimized with High Definition Optics in a durable yet lightweight design that takes performance to the next level and brings style along for the ride. Essential gear for competition, Flak 2.0 XL has 8.75 base lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact, and XYZ Optics maintains clarity along the full curve while you push your limits with the comfort and secure grip of Unobtainium. This Flak 2.0 XL comes with the Prizm Trail lens which has been specifically designed so you can easily distinguish obstacles such as rocks, sand and hard packed dirt when on the trails.
- 8 Base Lens: The side curvature of our 8.75 base lenses extends your peripheral view while providing coverage that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact.
- Unobtainium: A soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear.
- High Definition Optics: High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Lens Prizm Trail: A revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. Prizm Trail lenses allow you to easily distinguish obstacles such as rocks, sand and hard packed dirt so you can ride with confidence.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.