A true speed specialist, aerodynamic engineering makes the Oakley Flight Jacket Prizm Road Black Sunglasses the ultimate eyewear for cycling, running and beyond. The advancer nose bridge instantly opens airflow to combat fogging and overheating so you can always see clearly, in all conditions. An open-edge brow design allows the upper field of view to be maximized while two included lengths of interchangeable temples makes these glasses compatible with helmets.
- Brow-less design allows for improved upper field of view
- Advancer™ nosebridge positions the frame to block light while opening airflow to combat fogging and overheating
- Interchangeable temple lengths for improved helmet compatibility
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O-Matter™ frame material
- No-slip Unobtainium® nosepads and earsocks: Increase grip with perspiration
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
Lens Information:Prizm Road Black
- Light Transmission: 11%
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Rose
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.