The Oakley Covert PRIZM Daily Polarized Holbrook is a timeless classic that echoes the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s and 60s. Holbrook is a small town found along historic Route 66 in Arizona that sits on the outskirts of the Painted Desert and the Petrified Forest. It's a classic western bad land that epitomizes a spirit of exploration and adventure found in those traveling along Highway 66 in the 50's and 60's, while a modern Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colours precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
- PRIZM Lenses
- Plutonite® Lenses
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®)
- O-Matter stress-resistant frame material
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses
- Plutonite® Lens:
- One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
- High Definition Optics®:
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses:
- Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.