The Jawbreaker Tour De France 2019 Sunglasses from Oakley answers the demands of world-class athletes with a 40 year heritage of uncompromising excellence. To honour the 100th anniversary of the first yellow jersey worn by the Tour de France race leader, each piece in the 2019 Oakley Tour de France Collection features platinum accents. These innovative sunglasses contain surge ports for cooling airflow and an extended the field of view with the hassle-free lens changing of Switchlock technology for vision optimization in any setting. Unobtainium components were added for a comfortably secure fit that you can depend on.
Prizm lenses from Oakley help to enhance colour, contrast and detail making every ride that much more enjoyable. The Prizm Road lens, with a cool Indigo tint, was engineered to help you see subtle changes in road texture and quickly spot hazards like rocks and potholes.
Experience the ultimate sport design with the Oakley Jawbreaker.
- Prizm Lens Technology: Available with Prizm lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail so athletes can make the most of any activity
- Frame Material: Lightweight O Matter frame material provides durability and all-day comfort
Lens Information: Prizm Road
- Light Transmission: 20%
- Light Conditions: Medium Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Indigo
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.