Featuring a Special edition Tour de France Graphic which celebrates the world's most famous road cycling race, the Oakley Racing Jacket TDF combines sleek looks with a polarised lens for maximum performance throughout your ride.
The Racing Jacket craves the chaos of action sports, especially with protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity and high mass impact. You can switch to a new lens set quickly, and while the lenses are securely mounted, there are no uneven pressures to distort the optics and mess with your view of the world. All lenses feature patented innovations like XYZ Optics to keep vision sharp, all the way to the periphery. Optical performance exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, and with 8.75 base lens curvature, it's a wide-open view with superior side protection. The frame is crafted from a lightweight, stress-resistant material called O Matter which maximizes comfort while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment, and Unobtainium components increase grip when you sweat.
- Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Removable retaining strap
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Unobtainium components that increase grip when you sweat
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Interchangeable metal icons
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Polarized Options Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Transitions SOLFX photochromic lenses options: Darkens and lightens the lens in response to the environment
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses