Saluting to world-class athletes who insist on using Oakley technology, Oakley's Radar EV Path PRIZM Green Fade Edition Sunglasses enhances the performance, by extending the upper field of view. on the legacy of Radar innovation and style, you'll find the comfort and protection of the O Matter® frame with the grip of its Unobtanium® components. You don't have to worry about the lenses touching your cheeks either, thanks to the contouring at the bottom of the lens.
Patented High Definition Optics® with PRIZM technology helps to filter out 99% of reflected glare, whilst enhancing the contrast and detail ahead of you. Using an O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material, they're lightweight and durable enough for all-day comfort and protection throughout your adventures. Green is the color of performance and pride this summer, so make sure you grab your share of glory whilst this unique collection is still available.
- UV Protection
- Engineered for Maximum Airflow
- PRIZM Technology
- Interchangeable Lenses
- Extended Field of View
- Impact Protection
- High Definition Optics
- O Matter™ Stress-Resistant Frame
- Patented High Definition Optics
- Plutonite Lenses
- Unobtanium® Earsocks and Nosepads
- A revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments.
- High Definition Optics:
- Meeting or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- UV Protection:
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
You may also like....