Oakley RadarÂ® features an interchangeable lens design that lets athletes optimize vision in any environment. A revolutionary Hydrophobicâ„¢ lens coating repels water, skin oils and debris, keeping the optics crystal clear. The frame architecture creates a cooling flow of air, and the design features an interchangeable nosepiece for a custom fit. The result is a new milestone in performance technology
- To make sure the frame stays secure during sport competition, the nosepiece and stem sleeves are made of Oakley UnobtainiumÂ®
- The aerodynamic design includes surge ports that channel a cooling flow of air, an essential for the heat of competition.
- So lightweight, youâ€™ll forget you have it on. Unlike ordinary frames that hook the ears, RadarÂ® offers the comfort of a Three-Point Fit with balanced pressure points.
- O MatterÂ® frame material is engineered to withstand the abuse of athletics. Itâ€™s one of the reasons why RadarÂ® meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection.
- Oakley Hydrophobicâ„¢ is a lens coating that prevents water from leaving streaks and sheens, which can compromise vision
- High Definition OpticsÂ® (HDOÂ®) take advantage of patented innovations, like XYZ OpticsÂ® for unbeatable clarity at all angles of vision â€” even at the sides of lens contours that open peripheral view and optimize protection against sun, wind and side impact.
You may also like....