A precision formed aluminium lower and lightweight O Matter upper make the hard wearing and robust frame on the Twoface Sunglasses from Oakley. Designed and engineered for medium sized faces they utilise the comfort and performance of the Three-Point Fit which holds lenses in precise optical alignment to provide all-day comfort.
The Polarized lenses minimise glare while the Iridium coating further reduces glare but also tunes light transmission to ensure you get complete visual clarity. Peripheral vision is optimised thanks to the six base lens curvature and the Plutonite lens material blocks out all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light upto 400nm.
- Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter upper
- Designed and engineered for medium faces
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Metal Icon
- HD Polarized for minimized glare
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (Only Iridium lenses)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.