A new milestone in the heritage of performance, Radar EV takes breakthroughs of a revolutionary design even further with a taller lens that extends the upper field of view. From the comfort and protection of the O Matter frame to the grip of its Unobtanium components, this premium design builds on the legacy of Radar innovation and style.
Lens Spec: Light Transmission - 23%, Light Transmission (Activated) - 69%, Light Conditions - Changing Conditions, Contrast - Neutral, Base Lens Colour - Clear
- Contouring at the bottom makes Radar EV Path a good choice if performance-sized lenses sometimes touch your cheeks. The lens shape also enhances performance by extending the upper field of view.
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Frame Spec: Lens Width - 138 mm, Bridge Width - 0 mm, Lens Height - 50 mm, Temple Arm Length - 128 mm