The Women's Radarlock Edge has been engineered to deliver uncompromising performance for athletes, Oakley Radarlock Edge lets you change lenses in secondsâ€” and change the game forever.
The Women's Radarlock Edge has been engineered to deliver uncompromising performance for athletes, Oakley Radarlock Edge lets you change lenses in secondsâ€” and change the game forever. By optimizing visual clarity in any light conditions, these sunglasses satisfy even the most demanding world-class athletes. And with integrated surge ports to channel airflow and a new pop color palette, Oakley Radarlock Edge lets you do it all while keeping your cool and looking your coolest. The ultimate sport eyewear achieves optimized peripheral view and side coverage via Polaric Ellipsoidâ„¢ lens geometry and a smaller lens shape made specifically for women.
- Switchlockâ„¢ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeability of lenses for the right application
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matterâ„¢ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lens in precise optical alignment
- UnobtainiumÂ® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoidâ„¢ lens geometry
- Optical precision and performance that meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection based upon ANSI Z87.1 test methods for High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance
- UV protection of PlutoniteÂ® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Violet Iridium - Medium to bright light. Features a neutral lens tint with an IridiumÂ® coating to tune contrast and reduce glare. Light Transmission: 14%
- VR28 - Flat to medium light. Filters blue light to increase contrast and improve depth perception in a wide variety of conditions. Light Transmission: 28%