If you want to stand out from the chasing pack the men’s Mistral logic cycling jacket provides the complete style and performance package. A fitted, aerodynamic profile is aided by positioning stretchable, breathable fabric on the jacket’s back and sides (which also aids moisture management), whilst wind proof fabric is double layered in areas prone to attack by the wind. The Mistral features Odlo’s logic fabric technology that is 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable – to deliver great performance in adverse weather conditions. An elongated cycle-friendly back, a full-length zip and raised collar provide adjustable protection; whilst the Mistral logic jacket easily packs away into its own pouch and has reflective details for safety. Please take note that this jacket has been designed to offer a perfect fit when sitting on the bike. Therefore while standing, the fit might feel unusual.
- Compact and lightweight, aerodynamic stretchable windbreaker jacket. Packable in own pouch.
- Two-layer windproof fabric for wind-exposed areas
- Wind protection and high breathability
- Very stretchable and breathable fabric on the back and sides
- Great fit and moisture management
- High performance, no flappingPackable, reflective details
- Material description: 2L Windproof Super Light, Fine Stretch Jersey
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.