Replacing the Alpine 160 in the Orange range, we are excited to introduce the Alpine 6. Taking all of the incredible performance of the 160 and re-engineering it they have revamped every aspect of this bikes performance.
Featuring the compact rear end first debuted on their Four model, Orange have managed to shorten the chainstay significantly and repositioned the pivot. This results in a rear triangle that is much more active. By lowering the shock in the chassis they have also further improved ramp-up making this stylish bike more active over small bumps and inspiring confidence over the really rough stuff.
With neat finishing touches including an internally routed KS Cruxi Integra dropper post and a frame that is even more lightweight than its predecessor every element of this bike has been analysed and optimised. With a handbuilt British frame the Alpine 6 oozes quality.
*The components in this picture vary from the product. Please check product features for the product specification.
- Frame - 6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing (Handbuilt in Britain)
- Fork - Fox 36 Performance 170mm Boost
- Rear Shock - Fox Float X EVol Performance 216 x 63mm
- Headset - Cane Creek 49mm
- Stem - Race Fame Chester M35 40mm
- Handlebars - Race Face Chester Riser 780mm M35
- Grips - Strange Lock-On
- Brake Calipers - Shimano M615 180mm/160mm
- Gear Shifters - Shimano SLX 11spd
- Chainset - Race Face Aeffect Single DM 30t
- Cassette - Shimano SLX 11spd 11-42
- Wheelset - Formula + Kore Realm 2.7 27.5"
- Tyres - Maxxis High Roller II Exo TR 2.3
- Saddle - SDG Strange Bel Air 2.0
- Seat post - KS Cruxi Integra 100mm drop
- Warranty - Five year frame warranty