With an updated geometry for 2017, this latest Crush Pro features a frame with forward-pushed features to enhance the fun factor of your ride. Function isn't forgotten, though; the 150mm travel fork and 65° head angle mean you can push the Crush hard.
The 2017 model still features the bolt-through axle on the rear triangle for stability and strength, plus a long toptube design. Short chainstays make climbing that little bit easier, with tyre clearance for 2.4 tyres.
The seat clamp slot faces away from the path of wheel spray and the headtube is a more compact 44mm version, whilst cable routing is kept neat with cable bosses tucked under the toptube. All these carefully considered tweaks contribute to a bike that is more than equipped to tackle rough terrain.
- Frame - 6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube
- Fork - Fox 34 Performance 150mm Boost
- Headset - FPD 44mm
- Stem - Kore Cubix 50mm
- Handlebars - Kore Durox 760mm
- Grips - Strange Lock-On
- Brake Calipers - Shimano M506 180mm/160mm
- Gear Shifter - Shimano SLX 11spd
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT Shadow + 11spd
- Chainset - Race Face Aeffect Single DM 30t
- Cassette - Shimano SLX 11spd 11-42
- Wheelset - Formula + Kore Realm 2.4 27.5"
- Tyres - Maxxis Minion DHF / High Roller II
- Saddle - SDG Strange Bel Air 2.0
- Seat post - KS Cruxi Integra 100mm drop