With an updated geometry for 2017, this latest Crush S features a frame with forward-pushed features to enhance the fun factor of your ride. Function isn't forgotten, though; the 150mm travel fork and 65° head angle mean you can push the Crush hard.
The 2017 model still features the bolt-through axle on the rear triangle for stability and strength, plus a long toptube design. Short chainstays make climbing that little bit easier and with tyre clearance for 2.4" tyres you can easily ride on a chunkier wheel.
The seat clamp slot faces away from the path of wheel spray and the headtube is a more compact 44mm version, whilst cable routing is kept neat with cable bosses tucked under the toptube. All these carefully considered tweaks contribute to a bike that is more than equipped to tackle rough and wet terrain.
- Frame - 6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube
- Fork - RockShox Yari 150 RC Boost
- Headset - FPD 44mm
- Stem - Kore Cubix 50mm
- Handlebars - Kore Durox 760mm
- Grips - Strange Lock-On
- Brake Calipers - Shimano M506 180mm/160mm
- Gear Shifters - Shimano SLX 11spd
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano SLX Shadow + 11spd
- Chainset - Race Face Ride Single 32t
- Cassette - SRAM PG1130 11-42 11spd
- Wheelset - Formula + Alex MD25 27.5"
- Tyres - WTB Vigilante/Trail Boss
- Saddle - Kore Durox IE
- Seat post - KORE XCD 350mm
You may also like....