The tough, reliable and capable Five has been a loyal member of the Orange range for a long time, and last updated a year and a half ago it was due a rejuvenation. Orange have absolutely not let us down. By lowering the shock in the frame leading the way to a more compact rear, Orange have drastically improved the shock’s ramp up giving the refreshed Five Pro a really active feel. They didn’t stop there. By adding extra strength-forming features to all the major frame assemblies they have also improved resistance to lateral flex and twisting forces. Boost sizing at the rear hub and an extra 6mm in the pivot spacing has made room for more tyre clearance and with Internal Dropper Routing included, Orange have given you the flexibility to add a dropper seat post without disrupting the clean lines of the bike. This stylish bike handles well at speed, helped by a longer toptube and wheelbase, and fitted with Shimano Deore disc brakes you don’t need to worry about slowing down either. The optimum blend of price, specification and performance make the Pro the perfect choice for the trail-hardened rider.
- Frame - 6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing (Handbuilt in Britain)
- Fork - Fox 34 Performance 150mm Fork
- Rear Shock - Fox Float DPS Performance EVOL Shock
- Headset - Cane Creek 49mm
- Stem - Race Face Ride M35 50mm
- Handlebars - Race Face Chester Riser 780mm M35
- Grips - Strange Lock-On
- Brake Calipers - Shimano M615 180mm/160mm
- Gear Shifters - Shimano SLX 11spd
- Chainset - Race Face Aeffect DM30 30T Crankset
- Cassette - Shimano SLX 11spd 11-42
- Wheelset - Formula + Kore Realm 2.7 27.5"
- Tyres - Maxxis High Roller II Exo TR 2.3
- Saddle - SDG Strange Bel Air 2.0
- Seat post - KS Cruxi Integra 100mm drop
- Warranty - Five year frame warranty
You may also like....