Orange have completely redefined the 29er with their super exciting all new Stage 5 LE. As a Launch Edition this awesome bike is only available in limited numbers, so if you were thinking about getting one make sure you snap it up quickly.
Designed to go further and faster whatever the terrain this bigger-wheeled bike signals a new generation of trail-loving 29ers where nothing’s off limits. With big wheels and a super-efficient pivot position, Orange have increased the power transfer putting more of your energy straight into the trail - amazing for carrying speed and tackling epics! With a frameset geometry slack enough for the steeps and long enough to provide stability and a comfy 140/135 travel helping flatten even the roughest of rock gardens, the Stage 5 LE is the perfect combination of pace, comfort and efficiency.
Complete with a high-end Fox Factory suspension package that few can rival, a 1x11 speed Shimano drive train and an internally routed dropper post this is one seriously versatile bike.
- Frame - 6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing (Handbuilt in Britain)
- Fork - Fox 36 Factory Kashima 140mm HSC/LSC Boost
- Rear Shock - Fox Float X2 Factory with Open/Firm Lever 200 x 51
- Headset - Hope ZS49/28.6 EC49/40 Blue (4F)
- Stem - Renthal Apex M35 50mm extension
- Handlebars - Renthal FatBar Carbon 35mm 20mm Riser 800mm Wide
- Grips - Renthal Ultra Tacky Lock On
- Brake Calipers - Hope Tech 3 E4 203/183 Floating (Blue)
- Gear Shifters - Shimano XT
- Chainset - Hope Cranks Black
- Cassette - Shimano XT 11-46
- Wheelset - Hope Pro 4 (Blue) + Race Face Arc 30 29" (Blue Decals)
- Tyres - Maxxis Minion DHF / High Roller II
- Saddle - SDG Strange Fly Mtn
- Seat post - Fox Transfer Factory Kashima 6in (150mm) Drop
- Warranty - Five year frame warranty
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.