Avant is designed for longer days in the saddle with a refined riding position to help prevent the onset of fatigue. The Avant fork uses a shallower rounded fork blade to offer increased tire clearance whilst still maintaining stiffness.
The M20 I Team-D carbon fiber frame is constructed using Orbea’s monocoque performance (OMP) manufacture method which allows for improved stiffness to weight ratio creating a very efficient frame. When partnered with Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 electronic gears for fast, precise and reliable shifting combined with Shimano’s RS805 hydraulic disc brakes allow for highly effective braking in all conditions.
- Frame: Orbea Avant carbon OMP disc. monocoque construction. Tapered 1-1/8" - 1.5". BB 386mm. Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear. Internal cable routing. 27.2mm seat tube.
- Fork: Avant OMP carbon disc fork. full carbon steerer. tapered 1-1/8" - 1.5". carbon dropouts Thru axle 12mm x 100m.
- Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings
- Stem: FSA Gossamer Pro
- Handlebars: FSA Gossamer Compact
- Front Brake: Shimano RS805 Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Shimano RS805 Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano R875
- Gear Shifters: Shimano R875
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer Pro 34x50t
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-28t 11-Speed
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 5 DB
- Front Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25 120TPI G+
- Rear Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25 120TPI G+
- Saddle: Hard Black Scratch-2 Tirox size 143 mm
- Seatpost: FSA SL-K Di2 SB20 27.2x350mm
With a family of bicycles designed to suit every rider, Orbea offer a bike for every step of the ride, from full suspension Enduro mountain bikes to featherweight Grand Tour racing steeds. Bikes for sheer enjoyment, for unending miles through the forest, and for the pinnacle of performance.