Excellent value, excellent quality - that is the ethos behind the Avant M series, and that is what it delivers in a sleek, carbon package. Boasting reliability, performance and practicality, the Avant M60SE has a nimble and lively ride that remains comfortable over long distances thanks to the endurance geometry. In addition, Orbea's smart sizing philosophy means that the M60SE fits the widest range of men and women.
The Avant is comfort-focussed and made for endurance, so you'll be comfortable cycling on the road for longer. Compared to the Orca, the geometry is relaxed, with a longer headtube for an upright position and a smooth ride thanks to the long wheelbase and chainstays. Equipped with a flat mount standard at the back plus post-mount at the front, the Avant also offers mudguard mounts on its carbon frame.
Equipped with a 10-speed Shimano Tiagra groupset and a Shimano R500 wheelset, the Avant M60SE shifts effectively and has a wide enough range of gears to keep you going mile after mile. Finished off with fantastic components including a carbon fibre seatpost and Vitoria tyres, the Avant M60SE is exclusive to CycleSurgery. With geometry aimed at helping to reduce fatigue and boost performance, the Avant M60SE is perfect for dirt road epics, marathon events or training rides.
- Bike/Rider Type - Road Enthusiast
- Ideal Use - Road
- Frame: Orbea Avant carbon OME, monocoque, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", PF 86mm, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, 130 rear spacing, 27,2mm seat tube.
- Fork: Avant OME carbon fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts.
- Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings
- Stem: Orbea OC-II
- Handlebars: FSA Omega Compact
- Front Brake: Orbea Front Brake
- Rear Brake: Orbea Rear Brake
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra 4700 34 x 50t
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra HG-500 12-28t 10-Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano R500
Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro 700c x 23
Saddle: Selle Italia X1
- Seatpost: Orbea OC-II Carbon 27.2 x 350mm
Founded over 140 years ago, in Spain’s mountainous Basque region, Orbea is one of the world’s oldest cycling companies and a custodian of the traditions, roots and heritage of the sport.
Expertise gained over this long history - which by the company's own admission encompasses both successes and failures - has moulded Orbea into what it is today; a market leader renowned for its meticulous attention to detail and technical mastery reminiscent of Spanish form from the days of the Arab conquerors of the Iberian Peninsula.
Every tiny detail on the bike is the result of hours of research and development; each design line carefully considered, each component hand selected to provide the best possible riding experience, without compromise.
So when you mount an Orbea bike you can be sure of its quality, you know its pedigree, you know where it comes from. Now it’s up to you where to take it next.