The Carpe is a bike with a certain style. It is lightweight, versatile, comfortable and absolutely oozes taste. Perfect for the Urban cyclist looking for a fun ride around the city. Graced with Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc brakes the Carpe has incredible stopping capabilities even in wet conditions for confident handling. Throw a leg over and enjoy.
- Frame - Orbea Carpe
- Fork - Orbea Hi-Ten Disc International Standar
- Headset - 1-1/8" Semi-Integrated
- Stem - Orbea OC-II
- Handlebars - Orbea OC-I Riser 560mm
- Brake Caliper - Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc
- Gear Shifters - Shimano M310
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Altus M310
- Rims - Orbea Airline Corsa Disc 700X19c
- Tyres - Kenda K1098 700x32 Reflective Logo
- Chainset - Pioneer Prowheel 42t
- Cassette - Shimano HG200 12-32t 8-Speed
- Saddle - Velo VL-1221
- Seat post - Orbea OC 27.2x400mm
- Pedals - VP-536 Black
Founded over 140 years ago, in Spain’s mountainous Basque region, Orbea is one of the world’s oldest cycling companies and a custodian of the traditions, roots and heritage of the sport.
Expertise gained over this long history - which by the company's own admission encompasses both successes and failures - has moulded Orbea into what it is today; a market leader renowned for its meticulous attention to detail and technical mastery reminiscent of Spanish form from the days of the Arab conquerors of the Iberian Peninsula.
Every tiny detail on the bike is the result of hours of research and development; each design line carefully considered, each component hand selected to provide the best possible riding experience, without compromise.
So when you mount an Orbea bike you can be sure of its quality, you know its pedigree, you know where it comes from. Now it’s up to you where to take it next.