Please note that this bike is in working condition but has damage, as indicated in the product feature list and product images. This bike does not include pedals. Specs on ex-demo and ex-display bikes are subject to change - please see final product image for an overview of the bike's current condition.
The Orbea Aletta is the perfect introduction to triathalons, with its two position seatpost and specialist bars the Aletta is a great competition or training bike.
- Damage Description: Many small scratches on the frame, rear mech & saddle fabric is torn
- Frame: Orbea Aluminium aero 2 position seat post, 74 and 76 degrees
- Fork: Orbea Full carbon
- Headset: FSA
- Stem: Orbea Factory Alloy
- Handlebars: Profile Wing T2+
- Front Brake: Orbea
- Rear Brake: Orbea
- Brake Levers: Profile quick stop 2 (QS2)
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Bar end 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Crankset: Shimano 105 double 53, 39t
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-25
- Chain: Shimano 105
- Wheelset: Orbea Factory Alloy semi deep alloy rims
- Front Tyres: Vittoria Rubino 23mm
- Rear Tyres: Vittoria Rubino 23mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia Tri saddle (wide nose)
- Seatpost: Carbon 2 position 74 and 76 degree
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.