The love of cycling is something that should be nurtured right from the get go, but this can often become clouded by oversized and low quality ‘toy’ bikes. Not anymore. Orbea have set out to create our mini-mes a series of bikes that ride like real machines, scaled down. The MX 20 Team is one of the lightest bikes on the market and benefits from scaled down brake levers for smaller hands, a petite saddle and grippy MTB friendly pedals because comfort, control and fun aren’t just for adults!
- Age Range - 5 - 8 years
- Frame - Orbea MX 20 Alu
- Fork - Orbea Alu 20"
- Handle Bars - Orbea OC-I Riser 540mm
- Brake System - Alu V-Brake
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Altus M310
- Shifters - Shimano M310
- Chainset - Alloy 34t (127)
- Cassette - Shimano HG31 11-34t 8-Speed
- Pedals - Resine BMX
- Wheelset - Orbea Alu 20"
- Tyres - Kenda 1047 20x2,10" 60TPI Wire DTC
- Saddle - Velo 7087
- Seatpost - Orbea OC 27.2x250mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.