The Orbea MX 20 Team Disc is an excellent quality kids bike. Made from lightweight Aluminium, it is easy for young riders to negotiate. This year’s model has a 9-speed drivetrain, offering a wider gearing range than its predecessor, and providing plenty of scope for the young rider to learn how to tackle undulating terrain. The brake levers have been specifically adapted for smaller hands to allow for greater control, and the addition of disc brakes provides confident stopping power even in wet and muddy conditions. This more than capable kids bike even comes equipped with Match1 Klixx 23c Tubeless Ready wheels.
- Age Range - 5-8 years
- Frame - Orbea MX 20 Alu only disc
- Fork - Orbea Alu 20" only disc
- Handle Bars - Orbea OC-I Riser 540mm
- Brake System - Shimano M396 Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Altus M2000 SGS Shadow
- Shifters - Shimano Altus M2000
- Chainset - Alloy 34t (127)
- Cassette - Shimano HG200 11-36 9-Speed
- Pedals - Resine BMX
- Wheelset - Mach1 Klixx 23c Tubeless Ready
- Tyres - Kenda 1047 20x2,10" 60TPI Wire DTC
- Saddle - Velo 7087
- Seatpost - Orbea OC-I 27.2x250mm
Founded over 140 years ago, in Spain’s mountainous Basque region, Orbea is one of the world’s oldest cycling companies and a custodian of the traditions, roots and heritage of the sport.
Expertise gained over this long history - which by the company's own admission encompasses both successes and failures - has moulded Orbea into what it is today; a market leader renowned for its meticulous attention to detail and technical mastery reminiscent of Spanish form from the days of the Arab conquerors of the Iberian Peninsula.
Every tiny detail on the bike is the result of hours of research and development; each design line carefully considered, each component hand selected to provide the best possible riding experience, without compromise.
So when you mount an Orbea bike you can be sure of its quality, you know its pedigree, you know where it comes from. Now it’s up to you where to take it next.
You may also like....