The Orbea MX 24 Team is a high quality kids bike, made with lightweight aluminum Hexatubing profiles that makes the MX 24 Team among the lightest on the market. The MX range is designed with specific kid’s geometry to allow for greater control. High quality aluminium components that are specifically adapted for children include the brake leaver that are adapted for smaller hands to allow greater control. The MX 24 Team is equipped with a single chainring with a 12-36t nine speed cassette that gives drive to Orbea’s 24" wheelset.
- Bike/Rider Type: XC
- Ideal Use: Tow path, Cross Country
- Frame: Orbea Hexatubing Aluminum. Internal cable routing
- Fork: Orbea Alu 24"
- Headset: 1-1/8" Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Orbea OC-II
- Handlebars: Orbea OC-I Riser 560mm
- Front Brake: Alu V-Brake
- Rear Brake: Alu V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Orbea
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Acera M3000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera M3000
- Crankset: Alloy 32t (152)
- Cassette: Shimano HG300 12-36t 9-Speed
- Pedals: Resine BMX
- Wheelset: Orbea Alu 24"
- Front Tyres: Kenda 1047 24x2.10" 60TPI Wire DTC
- Rear Tyres: Kenda 1047 24x2.10" 60TPI Wire DTC
- Saddle: Velo 5061
- Seatpost: Orbea OC-I 27.2x300mm
Not The Bike For You?
Kid's Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.