The MX 40 sits in the middle of Orbea’s MX series of hardtails with a higher spec’d Shimano Deore gearing on the rear and Altus M2000 on the front. Its AL6061 frame features specially shaped and manipulated tubing, designed to put strength where it’s needed without adding unnecessary weight. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide incredible stopping power, no matter the weather conditions, and a SR Suntour fork with 100mm of travel on the front helps to absorb some of the noise from the track.
- Frame - Orbea MX Alu only disc
- Fork - SR Suntour XCM RL-Coil 100mm QR
- Headset - 1-1/8" Semi-Integrated
- Stem - Orbea OC-II
- Handlebars - Orbea OC-I Riser 720mm
- Brake Calipers - Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc
- Gear Shifters - Shimano Altus M2000
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Altus M2000 31,8mm
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore M592 Shadow
- Chainset - Shimano MT100 22x30x40t
- Cassette - Shimano HG200 11-36 9-Speed
- Rims - Orbea Black Rock 23c Disc
- Tyres - Kenda K1153 2,35" 30TPI
- Saddle - Selle Royal 2062 HRN
- Seat post - Orbea OC-I 27.2x400mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.