The Orbea MX 50 starts the MX range with an Orbea Hexatubing aluminium frame. The MX has a Compact Geometry that allows for a more upright riding position which in turn aims to reduce fatigue and allows for a more controllable position.
The durable frame features internal cable routing, which prevents dirt build up and allows for smoother cable movement, whilst the Shimano drivetrain and Shimano hydraulic brakes stay dependable even in tough weather conditions.
- Frame - Orbea Hexatubing aluminum. Mx Compact Geometry. Internal cable routing
- Fork - SR Suntour M3030 75mm Disc QR
- Headset - 1-1/8" Semi-Integrated
- Stem - Orbea OC
- Handlebars - Orbea OC Riser 720mm
- Brakes - Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc
- Gear Shifters - Shimano M310
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tourney TY300 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano TY300
- Chainset - Shimano TY301 24x34x42t
- Cassette - Shimano HG200 12-32t 7-Speed
- Rims - Mach1 ER20 19c
- Tyres - Kenda K922 2.10"
- Saddle - Selle Royal 2073
- Seat post - Orbea OC 27.2x400mm
With a family of bicycles designed to suit every rider, Orbea offer a bike for every step of the ride, from full suspension Enduro mountain bikes to featherweight Grand Tour racing steeds. Bikes for sheer enjoyment, for unending miles through the forest, and for the pinnacle of performance.