The Orbea MX 50 starts the MX range with an Orbea Hexatubing aluminium frame. The MX has a Compact Geometry that allows for a more upright riding position which in turn aims to reduce fatigue and allows for a more controllable position.
The durable frame features internal cable routing, which prevents dirt build up and allows for smoother cable movement, whilst the Shimano drivetrain and Shimano hydraulic brakes stay dependable even in tough weather conditions.
- Frame - Orbea Hexatubing aluminum. Mx Compact Geometry. Internal cable routing
- Fork - SR Suntour M3030 75mm Disc QR
- Headset - 1-1/8" Semi-Integrated
- Stem - Orbea OC
- Handlebars - Orbea OC Riser 720mm
- Brakes - Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc
- Gear Shifters - Shimano M310
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tourney TY300 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano TY300
- Chainset - Shimano TY301 24x34x42t
- Cassette - Shimano HG200 12-32t 7-Speed
- Rims - Mach1 ER20 19c
- Tyres - Kenda K922 2.10"
- Saddle - Selle Royal 2073
- Seat post - Orbea OC 27.2x400mm
Founded over 140 years ago, in Spain’s mountainous Basque region, Orbea is one of the world’s oldest cycling companies and a custodian of the traditions, roots and heritage of the sport.
Expertise gained over this long history - which by the company's own admission encompasses both successes and failures - has moulded Orbea into what it is today; a market leader renowned for its meticulous attention to detail and technical mastery reminiscent of Spanish form from the days of the Arab conquerors of the Iberian Peninsula.
Every tiny detail on the bike is the result of hours of research and development; each design line carefully considered, each component hand selected to provide the best possible riding experience, without compromise.
So when you mount an Orbea bike you can be sure of its quality, you know its pedigree, you know where it comes from. Now it’s up to you where to take it next.