Avant is designed for longer days in the saddle with a refined riding position to help prevent the onset of fatigue. The Avant fork uses a shallower rounded fork blade to offer increased tire clearance whilst still maintaining stiffness.
The M20 Team-D carbon fiber frame is constructed using Orbea’s monocoque performance (OMP) manufacture method which allows for improved stiffness to weight ratio creating a very efficient frame. the Aavnt M20 Team-D uses Shimano’s RS805 hydraulic disc brakes allow for highly effective braking in all conditions.
- Frame: Orbea Avant carbon OMP disc. monocoque construction. Tapered 1-1/8" - 1.5". BB 386mm. Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear. Internal cable routing. 27.2mm seat tube.
- Fork: Avant OMP carbon disc fork. full carbon steerer. tapered 1-1/8" - 1.5". carbon dropouts Thru axle 12mm x 100m.
- Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings
- Stem: FSA Gossamer Pro
- Handlebars: FSA Gossamer Compact
- Front Brake: Shimano RS805 Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Shimano RS805 Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano RS805
- Gear Shifters: Shimano RS805
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer Pro 34x50t
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-28t 11-Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Disc Clincher
- Front Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25 120TPI G+
- Rear Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25 120TPI G+
- Saddle: Hard Black Scratch-2 Tirox size 143 mm
- Seatpost: FSA SL-K SB20 27.2x350mm
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.