The Orbea Loki 27+ H10 is a versatile mountain bike that will be happy on the trails or blasting down fire tracks. Created using hyroformed triple butted aluminum to provide increased strength and resistance to flex making this a responsive ride. The Loki 27+ 10 has the patented Orbea Digit post allowing you to adjust the seat post height quickly mid ride with high accuracy. The 27+ model allows for high volume tyres to be run at reduced pressures allowing for greater traction over mud, sand and snow.
- Bike/Rider Type: Trails
- Ideal Use: Cross country and trails
- Frame: Orbea Hydroformed triple butted alloy. Double duty 29" & 27.5+ design. Boost 12x148 rear axle. Trail III geometry. Internal cable routing. ISCG 05.
- Fork: Fox 34 Float Performace 120 3-Position QR15x110
- Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
- Stem: Race Face Ride
- Handlebars: Orbea OC-II Riser 760mm
- Front Brake: Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc
- Gear Shifters: Shimano SLX M7000 I-Spec (B-type)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount
- Crankset: Shimano SLX M7000-B1 32t
- Cassette: Sun Race 11-46t 11-Speed
- Wheelset: SUN RINGLE DUROC 27.5 TR40 TLR + MODUS SEALED BOOST HUBS
- Front Tyres: Maxxis Chronicle 3.0" 60 TPI TLR Exo
- Rear Tyres: Maxxis Chronicle 3.0" 60 TPI TLR Exo
- Saddle: Selle Royal J-2062 Trail Custom
- Seatpost: Orbea Digit 31.6x400mm
Founded over 140 years ago, in Spain’s mountainous Basque region, Orbea is one of the world’s oldest cycling companies and a custodian of the traditions, roots and heritage of the sport.
Expertise gained over this long history - which by the company's own admission encompasses both successes and failures - has moulded Orbea into what it is today; a market leader renowned for its meticulous attention to detail and technical mastery reminiscent of Spanish form from the days of the Arab conquerors of the Iberian Peninsula.
Every tiny detail on the bike is the result of hours of research and development; each design line carefully considered, each component hand selected to provide the best possible riding experience, without compromise.
So when you mount an Orbea bike you can be sure of its quality, you know its pedigree, you know where it comes from. Now it’s up to you where to take it next.
You may also like....