The Orbea Loki 27+ H10 is a versatile mountain bike that will be happy on the trails or blasting down fire tracks. Created using hyroformed triple butted aluminum to provide increased strength and resistance to flex making this a responsive ride. The Loki 27+ 10 has the patented Orbea Digit post allowing you to adjust the seat post height quickly mid ride with high accuracy. The 27+ model allows for high volume tyres to be run at reduced pressures allowing for greater traction over mud, sand and snow.
- Bike/Rider Type: Trails
- Ideal Use: Cross country and trails
- Frame: Orbea Hydroformed triple butted alloy. Double duty 29" & 27.5+ design. Boost 12x148 rear axle. Trail III geometry. Internal cable routing. ISCG 05.
- Fork: Fox 34 Float Performace 120 3-Position QR15x110
- Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
- Stem: Race Face Ride
- Handlebars: Orbea OC-II Riser 760mm
- Front Brake: Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Shimano M506 Hydraulic Disc
- Gear Shifters: Shimano SLX M7000 I-Spec (B-type)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount
- Crankset: Shimano SLX M7000-B1 32t
- Cassette: Sun Race 11-46t 11-Speed
- Wheelset: SUN RINGLE DUROC 27.5 TR40 TLR + MODUS SEALED BOOST HUBS
- Front Tyres: Maxxis Chronicle 3.0" 60 TPI TLR Exo
- Rear Tyres: Maxxis Chronicle 3.0" 60 TPI TLR Exo
- Saddle: Selle Royal J-2062 Trail Custom
- Seatpost: Orbea Digit 31.6x400mm
With a family of bicycles designed to suit every rider, Orbea offer a bike for every step of the ride, from full suspension Enduro mountain bikes to featherweight Grand Tour racing steeds. Bikes for sheer enjoyment, for unending miles through the forest, and for the pinnacle of performance.