A bike that doesn’t just cheat the wind but openly defies it – an ode to efficiency and stiffness that relishes the assault of a 1700 watt finish – Orca Aero is the perfect accomplice for riders who aspire to become more familiar with the podium.
Do battle off the front while others hide in the wheels, vanquished. Take pulls. Love the gutter. Find unknown strength in a machine designed for glory and hoard it for that single moment when you seize your opportunity.
Marginal gains are for those playing the long game - Orca Aero would rather take the win today.
- FRAME Orbea Aero carbon OMR
- FORK Orbea Aero OMR
- CRANKSET Shimano Ultegra R8000 34x50t
- HEADSET FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings
- HANDLEBAR FSA Trimax Compact
- STEM Orbea OC-III
- SHIFTERS Shimano Ultegra R8000
- BRAKES Shimano Ultegra R8010
- CASSETTE Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28t 11-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra R8000 SS
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra R8000
- CHAIN KMC X11-EL-1
- WHEELS Vision Team 35 Comp Clincher
- TYRES Vittoria Rubino Foldable 700x25 60TPI G+
- PEDALS N/A
- SEATPOST Orbea Aero OMR
- SADDLE Prologo Scratch RS STN size 143mm
- HANDLEBAR PLUGS Black Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof Bar Tape
- REAR BRAKE Shimano Ultegra R8010-RS
Founded over 140 years ago, in Spain’s mountainous Basque region, Orbea is one of the world’s oldest cycling companies and a custodian of the traditions, roots and heritage of the sport.
Expertise gained over this long history - which by the company's own admission encompasses both successes and failures - has moulded Orbea into what it is today; a market leader renowned for its meticulous attention to detail and technical mastery reminiscent of Spanish form from the days of the Arab conquerors of the Iberian Peninsula.
Every tiny detail on the bike is the result of hours of research and development; each design line carefully considered, each component hand selected to provide the best possible riding experience, without compromise.
So when you mount an Orbea bike you can be sure of its quality, you know its pedigree, you know where it comes from. Now it’s up to you where to take it next.
You may also like....