The Orca M20 is not your everyday road bike, it is not for the casual rider, it doesn’t offer a relaxed neutral ride position, but it is incredibly fast. It is built for the rider who can sustain the watts even through winter, that guy who is always King of the Mountain, those dedicated hardmen, hardwomen and cycling superstars who never consider quitting early.
This rapid machine is built by Orbea, one of the oldest bike manufacturers in the world who were born in the foothills of the Basque region. They know a thing or two about mountains, and this shines through in their designs. The Orca is more than capable of taking on the hilliest of stages, and it will do it with speed and grace. The Orca uses Orbea’s Dynamic Structure Stiffness technology, which allows a large majority of torsional and lateral loads to be handled by the lower spine of the frame. The headtube, downtube and chainstays are shaped to resist twisting and transmit maximum power to the rear wheel to drive you forwards, something that makes this incredible bike so quick. And, large cross-sections and resistance to flex in the bottom of the frame translate directly into more watts on the road and the sensation that power transfer is instantaneous.
To perfect control and traction Orbea have given the Orca thinner seat stays, reducing the cross-sections and diameters which allows it to handle rough roads without compromising on global rigidity.
- Frame - Orbea Orca carbon OME, monocoque,tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", PF 86mm, powermeter compatible, brake internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, 130mm rear spacing, 27,2mm seat tube.
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - Orca OME carbon fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts.
- Stem - Orbea OC-II
- Handlebars - FSA Gossamer Compact
- Brakes Calipers - Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Rims - Vision Team 30 Comp Clincher
- Front Tyre - Vittoria Rubino Foldable 700x25 60TPI G+
- Rear Tyre - Vittoria Rubino Foldable 700x25 60TPI G+
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra R8000 SS
- Chainset - Shimano Ultegra R8000 34x50t
- Cassette - Shimano 105 5800 11-28t 11-Speed
- Saddle - Prologo Kappa RS STN size 143mm
- Seatpost - Orbea OC-II Carbon 27.2x350mm
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.