Exclusive to CycleSurgery, the Orbea Orca M35SE is a road bike like no other. Designed around the Orbea's top end race frame, the Orca MS35E is all about elite cycling performance and thanks to the OMP monocoque frame and fork construction, an extremely lightweight bike is produced. The Frame is 20% stiffer than previous editions of the Orca meaning power can be transferred efficiently and effectively.
Designed to be light and stiff, the Orca offers great ride quality to help you go faster - ideal if you're looking for a good value Orbea bike that will keep up with your speed.
With a spec completely exclusive to CycleSurgery, the Orca M35SE features a full Shimano 105 groupset for shifting precision and keeps pedal strokes efficient. Keeping the bike rolling fast is a Vision Team 25 wheelset providing a 25mm section-rim and an aluminium braking surface for increased stopping capabilities. Painstakingly finished off with a hand-picked componentry package, the Orca M35SE features a carbon fibre seatpost, a Prologo saddle and an FSA handle bar.
Geometry wise, the Orca M35SE is nimble and lively, however remains stable at speed, while cornering and makes to most out of every pedal stroke. If you want a unique bike not available anywhere else, the Orbea Orca M35SE is for you.
- Bike/Rider Type - Road Enthusiast
- Ideal Use - Road
- Frame: Orbea Orca carbon OMP, monocoque, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", PF 86mm, powermeter compatible, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, 130mm rear spacing, 27,2mm seat tube.
- Fork: Orca OMP carbon fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts.
- Headset: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings
- Stem: Orbea OC-II
- Handlebars: FSA Gossamer Compact
- Front Brake: Tektro Duel Pivot Caliper Brake System
- Rear Brake: Tektro Duel Pivot Caliper Brake System
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 5800
- Gear Shifters: Shimano 105 5800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Crankset: Shimano 105 5800 34x50t
- Cassette: Shimano 105 5800 11-28t 11-Speed
- Wheelset: Vision Team 25mm
Tyres: Challenge Fort 700c x 23
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa Evo STN size 134 mm
- Seatpost: FSA SL-K SB20 27.2x350mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.