The Orbea Rallon is back for 2018 and this already impressive bike has been given an even better facelift. Targeting the more competent rider who demands traction and stability at speed Orbea have graced this high-performance machine with 29inch wheels. Their highest-grade carbon fibre makes up the stiff and lightweight frame. And, with SRAM’s revolutionary Eagle groupset giving the Rallon M10 a wider gear range than any other 1x drivetrain, you will struggle to find a bike that is more prepared to tackle the undulating trails and mountain adventures than this one.
Fully internally routed cabling preserves the Rallon’s clean lines and helps protect its cables from the not always ideal British climate. A capable Race Face Aeffect Dropper will ensure you are always in the perfect position to tackle whatever the trails throw your way. And, with two geometry modes, low and lower, that can easily be switched between with the use of Orbea’s small dedicated tool, the Rallon is the perfect playful ride for those wanting to shred fast.
If you love the sound of this bike, but wish you could tweak a few things to really make it your own, then you can do just that with Orbea’s MyO. Maybe you want a different colourway, or perhaps a different front fork. You design your dream Rallon on their portal, download your design using the top righthand button in the corner and give our friendly customer services team a call (0808 301 2947). They will do all the leg work for you and you can focus on tearing up those trails.
- Frame - Orbea Monocoque Race Carbon. Advanced Dynamics 150mm suspension technology. 29" wheels. Concentric Boost 12x148 rear axle. Pure Enduro geometry. Internal cable routing. ISCG05
- Fork - Fox 36 Float Performace 160 3-Position QR15x110
- Rear Shock - Fox DPX2 Factory 3-Position Adjust Evol Kashima custom tunel 230x60mm
- Headset - FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
- Stem - Race Face Aeffect R 35mm interface
- Handlebars - Race Face Aeffect 35 20mm Rise 780mm
- Brakes - Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc Ice-Technologies
- Gear Shifter - SRAM GX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM NX, 11 Speed
- Chainset - SRAM X1-1400 Boost 32t
- Cassette - SRAM GX XG-1275 Eagle 10-50t 12-Speed
- Rims - DT E-1900 Spline 30c TLR 15/110mm IS (6-bolt)
- Tyres - Maxxis Aggressor 2.30" 60 TPI Exo TLR
- Saddle - Selle Italia XR Trail
- Seat post - Race Face Aeffect Dropper 31.6x385/125mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.