One bike for many lives; that is the ethos behind the Vector series, and that is exactly what it delivers. A hugely versatile bike, the Vector 10 is as perfectly suited to city riding as it is on the open road and winding through the hills. With an ideal mix of low weight and robustness usually reserved for bikes of a higher price bracket, the Vector 10 delivers everyday riding companionship at low cost. The Vector 10 is equipped with Shimano hydraulic disc-brakes for optimum stopping capability in the wet, and a long distance worthy 10-speed Shimano Tiagra groupset for road performance day after day. Every detail of the Vector has been carefully thought through with balanced geometry which is spot-on for city cycling and highly reflective tyre sidewalls, frame logos and graphics to enhance your night-time security and visibility.
- Frame - Orbea Vector
- Fork - Orbea Aluminium Disc
- Stem - Orbea OC-II
- Handlebars - Orbea OC-I Riser 640mm
- Grips - Ergonomic w/lock
- Brakes - Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc
- Shifters - Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Hubs - Safety Lock
- Rims - Shimano RX-010 Disc CL Clincher
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra 4700 GS
- Chainset - Shimano Tiagra 4700 34x50t
- Cassette - Shimano Tiagra HG-500 11-34t 10-Speed
- Tyres - Kenda K1098 700x28C Reflective type+puncture protection
- Saddle - Prologo K3 STN size 141 mm
- Seatpost - Orbea OC-I 27.2x400mm
Founded over 140 years ago, in Spain’s mountainous Basque region, Orbea is one of the world’s oldest cycling companies and a custodian of the traditions, roots and heritage of the sport.
Expertise gained over this long history - which by the company's own admission encompasses both successes and failures - has moulded Orbea into what it is today; a market leader renowned for its meticulous attention to detail and technical mastery reminiscent of Spanish form from the days of the Arab conquerors of the Iberian Peninsula.
Every tiny detail on the bike is the result of hours of research and development; each design line carefully considered, each component hand selected to provide the best possible riding experience, without compromise.
So when you mount an Orbea bike you can be sure of its quality, you know its pedigree, you know where it comes from. Now it’s up to you where to take it next.