The Vector 30 is equipped with Tektro mechanical disc-brakes for optimum stopping capability in the wet, and a long distance worthy 8-speed Shimano Claris groupset for road performance day after day. Every detail of the Vector has been carefully thought through with balanced geometry which is spot-on for city cycling and highly reflective tyre sidewalls, frame logos and graphics to enhance your night-time security and visibility.
- Frame - Orbea Vector
- Fork - Orbea Aluminium Disc
- Stem - Orbea Adjustable
- Handlebars - Orbea Flat Alu
- Brakes - Tektro Aeris Mechanical
- Disc Shifters - Shimano Claris
- Wheels - Orbea R1800 Disc
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Claris
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Claris
- Chainset - Shimano Claris 2450 34x50t
- Cassette - Shimano HG50 11-32t 8-Speed
- Tyres - Kenda K1098 700x28C Reflective type+puncture protection
- Saddle - Prologo K3 STN size 141 mm
- Seatpost - Orbea OC 27.2x400mm
Founded over 140 years ago, in Spain’s mountainous Basque region, Orbea is one of the world’s oldest cycling companies and a custodian of the traditions, roots and heritage of the sport.
Expertise gained over this long history - which by the company's own admission encompasses both successes and failures - has moulded Orbea into what it is today; a market leader renowned for its meticulous attention to detail and technical mastery reminiscent of Spanish form from the days of the Arab conquerors of the Iberian Peninsula.
Every tiny detail on the bike is the result of hours of research and development; each design line carefully considered, each component hand selected to provide the best possible riding experience, without compromise.
So when you mount an Orbea bike you can be sure of its quality, you know its pedigree, you know where it comes from. Now it’s up to you where to take it next.
You may also like....